As some people may be aware, Animal Case Studies was started while I was at university. And being a student, I wanted to be all anarchic and stuff. Therefore, when I decided to do a web comic, I wanted it to be different, so I drew it as a load of storyboards instead and put voices to it.
Unfortunately, they were rubbish, so when I got better at drawing and tried drawing strips, I stopped doing the storyboards.
But some people may be curious, so I have posted links to the videos just so you can see how shockingly bad they were, and how different the style was to now! Just click on an image below to see the video.